Thursday, June 3, 2010

Week 34
There is one thing that is true from the moment we were all born. We will, someday, hopefully later rather than sooner die. It is part of the human condition that we are all on a temporary journey in human flesh. As we go along we will have to let people go. Yet the good news is that human flesh is not the end. I find comfort knowing that even after death my loved ones continue on.

I know that those who go before me are just leading the way.  They are transformed and immune to pain.  We can celebrate.


Verse for This WeekJob 5:21
You will be protected from the lash of the tongue, and need not fear when destruction comes.


Word for Today
Protected

Today I will sit in silence knowing that where ever I am, God is, I am protected and all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment